Our family of sponsors includes local businesses, educational institutions, clubs, civic organizations, restaurants, record companies, and private individuals who love and support all things Texas.
- What is the Spirit of Texas Festival?
- When is the festival?
- How much does it cost to attend Spirit of Texas Festival?
- Where is Spirit of Texas Festival held?
- Where do I park?
- Does the Festival conduct bag checks?
- What happens if festival-goers show up at the gate with a prohibited item?
- What about prescription medications, baby formula, or milk?
- Can I bring my cooler or ice chest?
- Who produces Spirit of Texas Festival?
- Are festival grounds wheelchair accessible?
- How do I volunteer for Spirit of Texas Festival?
- How can I get a job or internship with French Quarter Festivals, Inc.?
- How does my group perform at Spirit of Texas Festival?
- Does Spirit of Texas Festival host an ‘Artists Village’ or crafts area?
- How do I become a food vendor?
- Can I bring my pets to the festival?
The Spirit of Texas Festival is a FREE three-day local Texas showcase in Bryan College Station. This year’s community festival will also feature the Guinness
Getting to SoTxFest is easy, and so is the parking. We have 2,500 designated parking spaces at Post Oak Mall. In the SoTxFEST parking area we have Transportation Team members ready to direct you and provide rides to the festival grounds to any requesting assistance. Attendees are also encouraged to take advantage of public transportation, and remote pick up sites.
- Easy & Secure “Do it yourself” Bike Parking is available Friday- Sunday. The service is located at the Old Sears Building on Holleman Drive.
- Uber & Lyft service the College Station area and we encourage you to use them.
- We have teamed with local pedi-cabs to make your experience easy, fun and safe.
To provide a safer environment for the public, festival organizers implement bag checks at the festival grounds and Amphitheater access points in order to enforce a ban on firearms, drugs, pets, and outside beverages. Festival organizers strongly encourage festival-goers to not bring these items in order to access all areas of the event.
The attendee will have the option of discarding or surrendering the prohibited item or the attendee can secure the item at a location of their choosing (car, hotel room, etc.). Surrendered items cannot be returned, items will be forfeited.
These substances are exempt from the rules above, pending inspection.
SoTxFEST does not allow coolers, ice chests, or large containers in major festival areas. The free event receives no public funding, and its success and continuation relies solely upon beverage/merchandise revenues. Help keep the festival free by purchasing your beverages at the festival!
The festival is produced by S.O.T. Festival, LLC. with a corps of volunteers numbering over 500. The organization also participates in other community events, including the BCS Christmas Parade in December.
The SoTxFEST is at Wolf Pen Creek Park. All areas are wheelchair accessible.
Sure we love pets but please be respectful of the comfort of other SoTxFest goers.